The iOS 14.7.1 update Apple released a few weeks ago is wreaking havoc for some iPhone users. While the update was primarily designed to address an Apple Watch bug, some iPhone users with the update are experiencing connectivity issues with their cellular service.
According to posts on Apple discussion boards and social media sites like Reddit, impacted users are seeing a "No Service" message at the top of the display.
Today's Top Deal
The post Apple’s latest iOS update is causing big problems for some iPhone users appeared first on BGR.
Today's Top Deals
- Today’s best deals: Accidental Fire TV deals, $3 Alexa smart plugs, $29 must-have smart home gadget, $199 Roomba, $61 Instant Pot, more
- Roomba vacuum deals on Amazon start at just $179 today
- This powerline adapter on Amazon lets you speed up home internet without paying more for service
- You’ll be so obsessed with this $29 smart home device on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Read this stimulus check update from the IRS right now
- Biggest Marvel leak of 2021: This is the first ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ trailer
- Marvel’s crazy ‘Shang-Chi’ post-credits scenes just leaked
Apple’s latest iOS update is causing big problems for some iPhone users originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 23 Aug 2021 at 15:06:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.