Here’s the best Home Chef promo code that will save you the most!
No time to prep dinner? This HOT Home Chef Meal Delivery Service will do the trick!
Home Chef meal delivery service is popular with Hip2Save team members and readers because it offers the convenience of both grocery shopping AND meal planning all in one. We love it for feeding our families a wholesome, homecooked meal on busy weeknights!
Even better, this new Home Chef promo is so HOT!
For a limited time, new customers can score a whopping 75% discount off their first Meal Delivery box AND save 60% off boxes 2 and 3 after the automatic discount or with code HIP75 at checkout.
•Note this offer has a max discount of $59.94 on the first box and $54 on additional deliveries – valid through February 2nd.
Psst! This is an even hotter deal than the $100-off-four-boxes Home Chef promo code that we’ve seen before. So if you’ve been thinking about getting a Home Chef meal delivery for hectic weeknights or post-holiday craze, this is a great time to try the weekly delivery service at a major discount in the New Year!
This Home Chef promo code deal idea is perfect for a family of four…
Home Chef 2 Recipe Meal Delivery Box for 4 People $79.92
Less 75% off your first box (max discount $59.94 off)
OR use code HIP75
Shipping is $10.99
Final cost $30.97 shipped – that’s $15.48 per meal or just $3.87 per serving!
*Keep in mind that you will ALSO save 60% off your next two meal boxes, for a total savings of up to $180. This is a wonderful deal compared to their usual $100 off 4 boxes offer!
Kroger shoppers can also buy Home Chef Heat & Eat holiday bundles in-store– but hurry! Today is the last day to order!
Home Chef now offers holiday bundles in-store at Kroger that serve four to eight people – main courses, sides and desserts included. Customers can purchase single dishes or build their own bundle from the following options:
- Main Courses – Home Chef Boneless Turkey, Home Chef Boneless Ham, Butterball Bone-In Turkey, Butterball Smoked Bone-In Turkey, Home Chef Bone-In Ham, and Prime Rib
- Sides – Creamed Spinach & Cheese, Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing, Creamy Scalloped Potatoes, Broccoli Rice Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potato Souffle, Cornbread Dressing, Turkey Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Desserts – Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce and Pumpkin Pie
Orders for Home Chef’s Heat & Eat holiday dishes and bundles can be placed online, over the phone, or in person at Kroger and its affiliated stores across the country starting on November 2. Thanksgiving orders must be placed by November 22, and final holiday orders must be placed by December 22.
Thinking about starting a Home Chef meal delivery subscription?
Home Chef Meals are full of fresh, pre-measured ingredients delivered right to your door so that you can cut back on shopping time and prep time altogether!
With Home Chef, you can often dump many of the pre-portioned ingredients in a bowl and you’re good to go! Plus, their oven-ready meals require almost ZERO prep, so you can spend more quality time with the kiddos. Some of their recipes are so easy that you can even have the kids lend a hand in the kitchen! 🤩
Check out these Home Chef meal options…
- Oven Ready – Pre-portioned, fresh ingredients arrive with an oven-safe tin – no prep, no mess!
- Grill Ready – Assemble your meal in the grill-safe bag and throw it on the grill.
- Ready in 15 Minutes – Prepped, pre-portioned ingredients that cook in just 15 minutes!
- Entrée Salads – Get your greens in with these fresh flavor combinations perfect for your day-to-day!
- Slow Cooker – Load up the ingredients and let them cook low and slow to perfection.
- Culinary Collection – Special occasion or on a whim, up the ante with this selection of premium meals!
- Classic Meals – Easy recipes with pre-portioned ingredients ready in about 30 minutes.
- Fresh & Easy – Delicious low or no prep meals for those with a busy schedule.
They also have low-calorie and low-carb options – and you can customize the types of meats you want! AND, select meals can be made meatless by swapping out with Beyond products. OR, you can customize your choices by swapping, upgrading, or doubling the recipe protein!
Even better, this 75% discount on your first box & 60% off box 2 and 3 will apply to ANY of the choices you prefer, making it the perfect choice for any family to enjoy effortless meals! Note that this discount should automatically apply, no Home Chef promo code needed.
Get started with Home Chef meal delivery here…
- Choose the number of people you’re cooking for.
- Choose how many meals per week you want.
- Select special dietary needs.
- Enter your shipping and payment information (shipping varies on order size).
- Pick your delivery day. Note you don’t need to be home when your meals are delivered. Home Chef ships all the ingredients in insulated boxes with ice packs, so they’ll remain cold and fresh until you unbox them at home.
Note that after your first 3 boxes, you’ll pay as little as $53.94 to have three meals for two shipped directly to your door weekly for four weeks. Shipping costs vary based on the order size, and may vary based on your location.
Teachers, Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Employees, and First Responders always save!
Save on every Home Chef delivery when you verify your identity through ID.me. Even better, this offer is valid even if you already have a subscription. Just click on the ID.me box on the payment page and your discount will automatically be added each month!
What happens when I join Home Chef meal delivery?
When you try Home Chef, you’ll automatically be scheduled for weekly meal deliveries. Each week, Home Chef will create an order for you, unless you either request a skip or edit. You can easily control your deliveries by changing your preferred delivery day, skipping weeks, or pausing your subscription.
There is NO commitment, NO Contract, and your membership can easily be canceled at any time. Home Chef also offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, you can request a Home Chef credit.
Our teammate Lina LOVES Home Chef…
“I’ve ordered from Home Chef many times and every single meal has been amazing! I really love their Oven Ready meals that require little to no work – they’re perfect for busy nights when my kids have practice and I’m short on time. They really make it easy to serve my family a delicious meal without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.” – Lina
And, don’t just take our word for it! Our readers have WONDERFUL things to say about Home Chef…
Been getting Home Chef 3 x a week for the last couple of months and love it. I don’t get home from work until after 5 pm and they’re so easy to throw together for me and hubby. The food always tastes good too. No complaints here!
I’ve been subscribing to Home Chef for a few weeks and it’s been a lifesaver since I changed jobs and don’t get home from work until after 5 pm most days. The meals are so easy and quick to fix and they taste good. The portions are more than adequate for two people (just me and hubby in our house) and I feel like I’m still putting a home-cooked meal on the table. Cleanup usually isn’t too bad either.
I love the Home Chef meals, especially the no-prep ones! I add a salad or side dish and a 2-person meal is enough for 3!